Monday, September 14, 2009

09-09-14

Once again we were awaken by a raven in the very early hour of the day. Before there would be more than one raven hanging out above our room, but after I put the empty paper roll wrapped with aluminum and a empty tea box, now there is usually only one hanging around. And it's still very annoying with just one noisy bird out there dropping rocks onto the metal roof. One suggestion I got today was to stuff a jacket and place it where the ravens can see so it looks like there's always someone around. But where can I place it when we're on the third floor? Have to think of something so I can get more sleep eventually.

Now onto other things that are happening in my life. Today I have to set up a wikispace so as a group we will work on Inuktitut terms using the wiki tool to be included in Wikipedia. I came across a blog that talks about wikispaces, so I'll have to take the time to read it and learn some tips and tricks on creating templates and other stuff. I'm excited to learn more on how to set one up so I can continue to work on a project that has been ongoing for a few years now and this is another way to get input from educators who want to contribute.

No comments:

Post a Comment